Thursday, January 16, 2014

update...

currently writing an account of my management of cancer for CBCs canada writes competition, creative nonfiction category; preparing to complete my qualification in homeopathic medicine; working as an intake coordinator at a naturopathic clinic in Caledon where I will also be teaching yoga starting in March; looking forward to training in colonic hydrotherapy and in live cell dark field microscopy; assisting an ND with IV and ozone treatment at a monthly clinic in an outlying community; preparing a proposal to a community hospital in the grand hopes of establishing an electional CAM program for surgical patients; investigating what future options I have for completing my training in structural integration and bodywork; going deeper into my studies of the biology of abuse and addiction; and establishing next month a biweekly free clinic in energy medicine in order to compile anecdotal report of its efficacy...

I've been out to hot yoga classes for two weeks now, well before the one month postop mark. my energy is almost normalized, I did loose a tremendous amount of hair after surgery which is normal but it's regrowing as it falls. I have an MD consult tomorrow to arrange some further tests and assess if my urinalysis of last month suggests I might be a good candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement... 

I'm not sure what the future holds for my creative projects... I would dearly like to keep making music and art, and I have a couple literary projects in mind... it's very challenging and comforting at the same time to give myself the gift of manifesting these treasures without concern as to their future...

No comments: