Tuesday, June 4, 2013

dr. hulda clark's cure for advanced cancers...

the little nom nom in my body made more room for itself overnight, so in addition to starving it with a raw green diet, drinking H202 water (all disease needs the absence of oxygen and H202 delivers oxygen to the body), and hot yoga, i'm stepping up my game by starting dr. hulda clark's 21 day cancer curing program as detailed in her cure for advanced cancers.

the first day is pretty intense but as i'm telling myself right now, anything is better than chemo and radiation. i will be taking it easy today knowing that no matter how queasy or yucky i feel, my little adversary will be feeling much much worse. i've already extended my courtesies to it for the opportunity of engagement its gifted me, but now its time to adopt an uncompromising stance of warriorship. this isn't like a bug i can afford to be loath to squish, and though i don't view my body as an enemy, its time to cut to the chase here.

there is no way to couch this anymore save to say, this is war, a war for my life, and i need to attack hard, fast and swift and fight fight fight!

otherwise, cancer schmancer, i'm feeling good. really.... !


“Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have to know how.”
[Dr. Seuss]



No comments: